Private Banking Department provide financial (custody and brokerage) and advisory services to high net worth individual clients with banking products and a high degree of service sophistication on an advisory and execution only basis with long established personalized approach. The service quality and the confidence derived from the Bank’s shareholder structure.
We emphasize on creating added value for our clients by providing reliable market information and tailor-made solutions. Fast and accurate transaction execution and order handling lie at the crux of Yapi Kredi Nederland's execution services. We offer advanced know-how in following the market developments which enables the clients to gain access to global investment.
Depending on the risk appetite and return preferences of our clients, we provide a range of instruments for in order to help them achieve their investment goals.
- Time Deposits: Interest-bearing bank account held for a fixed term to receive interest.
- Bonds: Usually referred as fixed income instruments issued by companies, municipalities, states, and sovereign governments to finance projects and operations. A bond includes the terms of the loan, interest payments that will be made, and the time at which the loaned funds (bond principal) must be paid back (maturity date).
- Stocks: Investment that represents an ownership share in a company or corporation listed on a stock exchange and represents a proportionate claim on its assets and earnings.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs): It is a type of security that represents a pooled investment that tracks an index, sector, commodity, or other asset with diversified exposure. ETF shares represents a proportional interest in the pooled assets which can be purchased or sold on a stock exchange the same way a regular stock can.
- Commodities: In order to allocate and hedge your asset portfolio, you may invest in raw materials which are XAU, XAG, XPT and XPD that we provide the service of trading and keeping them in custody by bullion accounts.
- Derivative Products: Derivatives can be used to either mitigate risk (hedging) or assume risk with the expectation of comparable return on the directional movement of an underlying asset. Some of the derivative products to be mentioned are; Options, Forward and Currency Swaps, DCDs.
- Current Accounts: Non-interest bearing account that you may keep your money in variable currencies. While you make use of other products in our bank, your current accounts join the dots and enable everything to work smoothly together.
- Foreign Exchange: We offer the service of changing variety of currencies to one another in the Global Forex Market.
Our product range is not limited to above. We also offer tailor made solutions depending on our clients' risk appetite. Our team is composed of dedicated and multi-lingual professionals who have in-depth knowledge of their clients and have financial markets experience. We look forward to hearing from you for your further queries.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries.