About Yapi Kredi

Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland N.V. was formed by the merger of Koçbank Nederland N.V. (founded in 1996) and the former Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland N.V. (founded in 2001). In connection with the merger that took place on 1 July 2007, Koçbank Nederland N.V. changed its name to Yapı Kredi Bank Nederland N.V. The merged bank continues to operate under a full banking license, issued by De Nederlandsche Bank (the Central Bank of the Netherlands).

This merger enhanced the strong reputation already developed for customer service through the years, while creating an even stronger bank. The bank provides a broad range of banking services, including retail, corporate, and private banking services, as well as corresponding banking activities.

Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland N.V. is a subsidiary of Yapı ve Kredi Bankası A.Ş., which has a strong shareholding structure that ensures sustainable and profitable growth. A total of 40.95% of Yapı ve Kredi Bankası A.Ş.’s shares are owned by Koç Financial Services, and 27.02% of the shares are owned by Koç Holding A.Ş. The total direct and indirect shares of Koç Group amount to 67.97%. The remaining 32.03% is publicly traded on Borsa Istanbul.

Koç Group, founded in 1926, is the largest conglomerate in Turkey with its turnover, exports and over 105,000 employees. Koç Group’s turnover comprises 8% of Turkey’s total gross domestic product (GDP) and exports comprise 7% of Turkey’s total exports. Major financial indicators as of 2021 are as follows: assets are EUR 69,5 billion, revenues are EUR 33,1 billion and net income is EUR 2,5 billion.

How can we
help you?