01. How do I open a Euro-Plus Deposit?
02. WWhen do I receive interest over my Euro-Plus Deposit account?
03. What rate of interest do I receive on my Euro-Plus Deposit account?
04. How often do I receive bank statements for my Euro-Plus Deposit contract?
05. How do I extend/terminate my deposit?
06. 06. When do I not have to pay a penalty if I terminate my deposit account prematurely?
01. How do I open a Euro-Plus Deposit? top ^
To open a Euro-Plus Deposit, you can transfer the desired amount to your Euro-Plus Savings account. You must clearly state you instruction in the description/reference. For example, you want a deposit with a 2-year term with interest paid out at the end of the term. You state the following: “2-year deposit end of term”. Should the description be unclear or incomplete, we will of course try to contact you. If we cannot reach you, the amount will be put into your savings account until further notice.
If the desired amount for a deposit is already in your savings account, you can have it converted into a Euro-Plus Deposit. You can pass on your instruction by telephone, e-mail, fax or mail.
02. When do I receive interest over my Euro-Plus Deposit account? top ^
The interest on the Euro-Plus Deposit is paid out at the end of the agreed term. If you have opted for an annual interest (only terms longer than one year), the interest is booked into the Euro-Plus Savings account or contra account.
03. What rate of interest do I receive on my Euro-Plus Deposit account? top ^
The interest rate on the Euro-Plus Deposit is an interest rate agreed between Yapi Kredi Bank and the Account Holder(s), that does not change during the agreed term of the Euro-Plus Deposit. The interest rate applicable on the day that the entire amount to be put on deposit has been received by Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland will be used.
04. How often do I receive bank statements for my Euro-Plus Deposit contract? top ^
For the Euro-Plus Deposit you receive a bank statement, showing the conditions applicable, once, upon its commencement. During the term apart from your annual overview you will not receive and bank statements for this account
05. How do I extend/terminate my deposit? top ^
You can put a written request to Yapi Kredi Bank to transfer the balance and interest to a contra account or another bank account with Yapi Kredi Bank at the end of the term of a Euro-Plus Deposit. If you have not given any instruction before the end of the term, the total amount (principal amount plus interest) will be automatically extended for the same period at the then applicable interest rate. This can therefore be higher but also lower. Premature termination of a deposit is not possible.
06. When do I not have to pay a penalty if I terminate my deposit account prematurely? top ^
If you buy a house for your own use; marry; pass away; become unemployed or become disabled.